Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2021

Low poly

 Last week, we started with a new topic which is low poly. Our art teacher introduced it to us, and it is a piece of artwork that only uses the shape of a triangle. Simple geometric shapes are combined to create angular, often minimalist compositions. The term "low poly" comes from the term "polygon," which is a two-dimensional shape composed of straight lines and angles. Low polygon art, also known as low polygon art, is a minimalistic art style used in video game design, animation, and illustration that favors simple colors and geometry over details and life-like realism.

I planned on doing a panda since the colors are very easy to find and match with it. I was very satisfied with the outcome, even though some part is a bit messed up especially the part of the body. In the end, it's still similar to its reference. 


Reference:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.