Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Holes

Today is another blog post, last week in reading we have again another novel study , our task is to do the character traits about the a character.   I was focusing on doing a character traits with the main character. 

The main characters name is Stanley Yelnats. 

Whats Is character traits?
Well it is like were you put a character down and then put some information about the character, basically putting down some details about the character.

The author of Holes is Louis Sachar.  

I need some feedback about my character traits, if you have any advice please write it down on the comment bar thank you. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette I really like your work but can you make your words in Character traits bigger please. okay bye and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.