Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Athletics day!

Hello guys at Hornby Primary did athletics day on Wednesday. ALL of the class do the sports like High Jump, Long Jump , Sprint, shot put, discus and long distance.  I'm very happy because this is my first time that to do the Athletics and many kids to try there best.

My favourite part of the sports is Long jump and long distance, 
because it is challenging to do.  In long jump you need to jump as far as you can to the mat.  In long distance you had to do 4 laps of the field, it was really tiring but I tried my best.  

In discuss you were suppose to get one try but I got a second try and I got in the finals.  In the finals I tried my best but I still got to participate in the finals. 

But i'm very happy that i got go to finals in discuss.  I had a really fun day even though I didn't place in anything, at least I had fun.  And to finished all of the sports 

My goal for next year is to improve my skills and my energy for the sport and to get improve the High jump , sprint. 

But I'm very happy of the Athletics day in school. Because I finished the all of the sports and to enjoy it. 

Thank's you guys to read and i hope you like it, have a great day bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.