Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Activity 2... ( WEEK 3 )

 Kia Ora guys, welcome back for my another blog post and today task is a bit weird for me you know why just look down below for my reason..

   So my task is if I can design a sink that could gather up the food that I don't like and drain them away. So my main goal is tell to you guys what I would put in my special sink.

So I would like to put this food because I hate eating them:
I hate chilli, pickle, pepper, durian and beans sprout these are the thing that I would like to put on my special sink.
What about you guys what is the food that you would like to put on your special sink???

Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you like it and if have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer also don't forget to give me your thoughtful feedback. Thank you again and have a great day. Bye.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette,

    I love how you ask for thoughtful feedback at the end of your blog posts! Here's my feedback...

    I would save the chilli, pepper and bean sprouts from your sink, but the rest can go down! I have tried durian fruit overseas - I don't think you get it in NZ, do you? They smell pretty funny from what I remember!

    I would also put down cream down the sink (I love ice cream, but I hate cream!).

    Thanks for sharing this!

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.