Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Activity 2... ( WEEK 3 )

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post and for today task is about how can you be a sun smart in summer, I'm very exited for this task so let's go...

    So my main task is to list five different things that can help us to protect ourselves from the sun this Summer. So here is my five things that can help you to protect you selves from the sun this summer.

    Tips: 
Always put a hat when your outside because when you were a hat they can protect you head and you neck.

When your doing swimming don't forget to put Sun screen because you might get a sun burn.

Always be in the shade when your waiting outside and don't always stay in the sun just find some shade that you stay.

Put sunglasses so it can protect your eyes.

When your doing swimming were a long sleeve because it protect your whole arm and you also don't get sunburn when you wear a long sleeve.  

     Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you enjoy it if you have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your awesome feedback. Thank you again and have a lovely day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette,

    Thanks for these tips. I am going to teach my daughter (who is only 9 months old) how to be sunsmart from very early on in her life. It is so important, particularly in NZ because the sun is so strong here (we don't have much of an ozone layer to protect us).

    At least these days you can buy lots of clothing and swimwear that help to cover you up from the sun.

    I often wear a wetsuit or a rash shirt when I'm swimming now to keep protected from the sun.

    Thanks again for your tips.

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.