Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Activity 1.. ( SLJ )

 Kia Ora everyone, welcome back for my another blog post for today;s blog was about logging because I'm going to make an argument about what I think logging is bad.

  So my goal/task was to provide at least two reason that can support my argument. If you don't know what is logging is t was when the other people cut some trees but you guys do you think cutting trees is bad or not??
 Here is the D.L.O that I made that has my argument on it..
     

Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you like it and if you have a question that you really want to ask I'm happy to answer you guys also don't forget to give me your thoughtful feedback. thank you again and have fun on your day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lhysette,

    Well done on providing this argument with a clear opinion of yours. I enjoyed reading about all the reasons and evidence you have used to back up your argument. It is pretty interesting to see that you have mentioned flooding as a possible consequence of deforestation. As you said, we are exposed to being impacted from the actions we've carried out ourselves.
    It is undeniable that we need wood for materials such as paper but as you have mentioned, replacing what we have cut down by planting lots of trees is so important! I cannot stress it enough.

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me Lhysette, you have made me think more deeply about the issue and how to resolve it.

    Ka pai,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.