Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Activity 2.. ( SLJ)

 Kia Ora every body, welcome for my another blog post about Around the world and today's topic was about Tundra and I'm really exited to show to you or explain to you what is my main goal for today.

   So my main goal for today was write a letter for my best friend or my family member and I have to tell them about the trip to the Tundra. Also make a letter that show some information about the Tundra do you know that there is no trees in there??

    Also here is the letter that I made for my best friend.


Thank you guys for reading my blog post and hope you like it, if you have some question about the Tundra I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your positive and helpful feedback. Thank you again and have a great day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Morena Lhysette,

    You are putting in a great amount of time and effort into your posts and as a reader I enjoy reading through your fabulous pieces of writing.

    I like how you have provided details in your writing and it was super interesting to find out that you had a tour guide! It is also great to see you using lots of descriptive words to talk about the coldness and the silence in Tundra.

    Did you know that 400 different species of flowers have been identified in the tundra biome? Biomes are made of many similar ecosystems (communities of organisms and the environments). In other words, there are animals such as arctic foxes and polar bears living in the area.

    I'm sure it would have been hard to imagine that there would be creatures living in a place like Tundra but guess what - the Earth is a magical place full of wonders! I've found this website where it talks about many different types of species that live in Tundra. You should definitely check it out!

    http://www.tundraanimals.net/

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.