Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 2...

    Kia Ora everyone, welcome for my another blog post and for today I’m going to tell to you who is the person who is really strong for me.

My task will be to share to you who is the person and why did I pick here in my own opinion, also is she strong and tough.

The person that is strong is our Mom, they are the toughest person the world. From the very beginning when they are carrying us in their womb for almost 9 month is was tough for them to carry us for that long, so they became brave and strong for us. My mom is always there to guide us and mom started to work for us even though her job was tough for her because she was a girl. I know every mom was like my mom, they will do everything just for us. As well as fathers all over the world, they were also tough, and strong at any aspects.
You guys who is person do you think is strong enough on your opinion??
Thank you again guys for reading my blog post if you have some question I'm really happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your helpful feedback. Thank you again guys hope you have a great lovely day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    I couldn't help but stop by after reading this post. You are correct - mothers are so strong and brave! Giving birth can be quite scary but as you said they have gifted us with this amazing life and we should be thankful for it. We should always look up to their strength and courage to help us get through any struggles!

    I think it would be a great idea to share this post with your mum to show her that you appreciate her. I am sure she would love it.

    Thank you for sharing this beautiful story on your blog Lhysette. Ka pai :)

    Happy blogging,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.