Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 2...

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post and for today's topic is geothermal pool and I'm here to share to you some cool things.

 So my thing will be list three to five options for the name of this geothermal pool, also I have to think some names for the pool and let my creative juices flow.



So here is the name that I came up...
 The legend of the Green Sea.(*)

The Green land
Fantasy land
Greenish Island
Nature land.               

  Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you enjoy it if you have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your positive feedback. Thank you again and have a great day. Bye.                       





1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    Well done on successfully coming up with FIVE different names for this geothermal pool. I love how you have used the phrase "let my creative juices flow". I definitely think that you are a superstar for always coming up with different phrases to hook the readers.

    My favourite out of the five would have to be 'The Legend of the Green Sea'. Maybe you could write a mythical story about a creature living in this pool. Do you enjoy creative writing? I used to be in the creative writers club during high school and this sounds like a perfect option for someone like yourself :)

    Hope you are having lots of fun blogging with us this summer Lhysette.

    Take care,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.