Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 2...

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post and for today's blog post is about my favourite food again but it kinda a bit different look down below for the reason.

So my task was about to share a list of the ingredients that I need to make this food and list this ingredients myself.

   Ingredients:
1/4 cup and 65 ml of a soy sauce
1/2 cup 125 ml of white Filipino can vinegar, or distilled white vinegar.
6-8 cloves garlic smashed with the side of a knife and peeled it carefully.
1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns.
2 bay leaves.
6 skin-on bone -in chicken thighs.

 INFORMATION...

 Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you like it and if you have some question I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me helpful feedback. Thank you again and hope you have a great day. Bye.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette,

    It is great to see that you have come up with this list of ingredients yourself. Does this dish have a name? I am guessing that it is a Filipino dish since you've mentioned Filipino vinegar in your list of ingredients?

    I have a couple of Filipino friends and they are all amazing cooks. I would love to know the name of this dish so I can ask them all about it! How often do you have this dish? Do you usually have it with rice or just on its own?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.