Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Activity 2..

Kia Ora guys, welcome for my another blog post for today's blog was about pancake and syrup you know why pancake and syrup because on today task I will be telling you what is my favourite food.

      I'm here to tell you and to teach how to cook and what are the other things that you will need.


  You will need

chicken nibbles

slice onion and garlic

small amount of pepper , 4 table spoon of soy sauce and
3 tables spoon of vinegar

2 cups of water

You can also put a small amount of seasoning.


 How to cook the dish.

First you need to pun an oil to the heated fan and then saute the garlic and the onion, then add the chicken nibbles and mix it with the onion and garlic. Then cover it for 3 mins after the 3 mins you can add the small amount of the pepper then the 4 table spoon of soy sauce and the 3 table spoon of vinegar and last but not least add the 2 cups of water.

  After you put all of those ingredients you have to boiled it for 5 mins and when the 5 mins is done get ready to put your plate and enjoy the yummy dish.

 You can also use pork as well in cooking Adobo.

  Here is also a photo of my favourite food.



 Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you enjoy it and don't forget if you have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer, also don't forget to give me your what is you feedback. Thank you again and hope you have a great Christmas day and New year day. Bye.



 

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    It is great that you are using this blog space to share parts of your culture in different ways. I have heard of the Adobo dishes before and I recently found out that they are marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and black peppercorns. How delicious!

    Do you also have a favourite type of dessert from the Philippines that you could share with us? Looking forward to hearing back from you :)

    Talk soon,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.