Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

DAY 4!! ( SLJ)

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post about my first activity on my day 5 task on Summer Learning Journey, and for today's task was about Sir Edmund Hillary.

  Sir Edmund Hillary is the first man to reach the top of Mt Everest, climbing the Mt Everest for Sir Edmund Hillary is that it was pretty difficult for him at the first to climb the Mt Everest but Sir Edmund Hillary try his best and did not give so in 1953 he achieved this dream of climbing the Mt Everest. 
  So for my task today is if I met Sir Edmund Hillary in real life what are my 5 question that I want to ask him about his life now. I make a poster that it show you my 5 question that I really want to ask Sir Edmund Hillary.

    POSTER!


Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you enjoy it, if you have a question to I'm happy to answer and don't forget to give me your thoughtful and positive feedback. Thank you again and have fun on your awesome Christmas Holiday. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Tena koe Lhysette,

    Great to see more activities completed for the Summer Learning Journey! I also just noticed in your comments about yourself that you aspire to be a nurse. That is truly amazing and such a giving job, I think you can achieve anything when you work hard and I think you would make a fantastic nurse.

    Asking why he wanted to climb a difficult mountain is a great question and one I would like to know the answer to as well. If you did a bit of research on google, do you think you could find the answer?
    I would certainly hope that Sir Edmund Hillary wasn't afraid of heights otherwise he would have been pretty scared for a lot of that climb.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lhysette! You've came up with some really good questions. Maybe you could change the questions where you said "Aren't you afraid of heights?" because he already climbed Mt Everest so there no way that he's afraid of heights, right? Anyway nice blogpost and I like that you even included who Sir Edmund Hillary was, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.