Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

DAY 3!!!(SLJ)

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post for today's blog we are going to finished to day 3 activity on my Summer Learning Journey task. For today's task was similar to wildlife and I'm exited to learn some another things about WWF.

  So in 1961 there is a number of a people that came together to start organisation called the " W W F " and that's stand for "World Wildlife Fund". The " W W F" has there own main goals for there organisation was to protect the life on the earth, and hundreds of a people on " W W F" staff workers in the countries and all over the world are trying to protect our planet of the animal who live here.

 In the video that I have watched the " W W F " are helping the Saimaa ringed seal because they are one of the most endangered seal in the world, they are helping them because there are only about 360 individuals left. The " W W F " provide a snow bank for the Saimaa ringed seal that is giving birth for them to have protection again predators, called and human disturbance because if the seal just give birth on a cold and open placed the species of the seal will be more endangered with the predators. By taking their time to have a better plan to build a snow bank to help the species of endangered seal, that's why the " W W F " is the best because they have succeed on protecting the animal to keep them alive.
   But sadly that the other video is not available to watch that's why I can't tell you what happen to the other video. (Sorry about that)

    Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you like it, and don't forget to give me your thoughtful feedback and if you have a question I'm happy to answer you. Thank you again and have an awesome Christmas Holiday. Bye.

  





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lhysette,

    Well done on summarising the information shown in the video clip about freshwater seals. Did you enjoy watching the video? What was your favourite part and why? I love the part when they start filming the WWF workers from a bird's-eye view to show us how they were building the snow banks.

    I am sad to hear that you didn't get to watch the other video clip about saving tigers. It was a pretty awesome video as well so you should try again when you have internet access. Let me know what you think about the video!

    Do you have any favourite animal that you would love to help save? It would break my heart to see elephants become extinct so I would love to offer help when I can by volunteering for different organisations.

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.