Pages

Saturday 15 December 2018

Christmas Poems..

 Hi guys, welcome for my another blog post so this time I'm going to share to you what I made about my Christmas poem. So it was hard for me to think of a poem about Christmas.

 So while I'm making this poem I was trying to think of a words that match the end, that's why it was really hard for me to think of those words that is going to match. So me and my sister try to help to each other to make a poem and when my cousin try to give us a clue we made a beautiful poem because while we are making the poem I think that it should come from our heart I think you guys know that because when your doing it but it's not come form you heart you poem is not going going to make scene.

  So try your best making your poem and remember that it has to be come from you heart. So guys this is the end of my story and I hope you like it. And look down below to see my poem that we make.

   My Beautiful Poem!!

 Thank you guys for reading my blog post, and don't forget to give me a wonderful positive and thoughtful comment about the poem about Christmas. Thank you guys again and have a great Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.