Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Armistice Day thoughts...

 W.A.L.T learning to share my ideas and thoughts about what I have read.

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post so today I was going to tell you and share you what I learn again about Armistice Day and I know most of the people doesn't know what is the real meaning of it. So for the last few days my teacher want us to make a creative D.L.O that share our thoughts so when you'r doing it you have to put your thoughts in your D.L.O that you made and when I was doing it I was always trying to check the site facts that my teacher made for us and read some quick facts that I might put on my D.L.O but I have to put them on my own word. I was happy that I learn something from it. 
 If you want to learn more you can check this Link: 
 Facts 1
 Facts 2

   Also I made a D.L.O that show my thoughts.


Thank you guys for reading  this blog post I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to give me your feedback bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.