Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Summer Learning Journey lesson 4 Practise..

 Hello guys, welcome back for my another blog post about my Summer Learning Journey practise so for today we are all going to carry on  to learn about my country that I pick last time on my another lesson so on that day I pick the country of England because it interest me a lot, I also think that I want to go there when I fine some interesting facts about them.

So today we had to review a TV show for the country that I pick.
 Here is some facts about the video that I made..

The name of the television that I watched was Britain's Got Talent 2016 Final. So there 6 performer they are wearing the star wars cloths they are so funny and so talented and the name of there team was Boogie Storm they are all amazing for me.

I though on this video was someone who is going to sing because it's about the got talent and I also saw a lot of them that why I thought they are choir. 

The most thing I like about the showed was they are dancing some girls dance and they are trying there best for the people who are watching them and also found that they dance a lot with their power and energy. So I think they are the best.

The part about was is on this video they are all dancing but one of them was doing some back flip and some cartwheel with the mask of the star wars face so I thought that it was going to be hard for them to do it.

It was difficult to tell you guys if they are a girl or boy because they are wearing a mask for a boy but they are dancing some girls dance that's why it was difficult for me to tell you guys what is the reall gender.

I will rate this video for 5 starts because they are all the best and they are funny for me.

  If you want to see the link of the best show that I'm talking about, look down below for the link.
  The Video Link: Got Talent
Here is one picture of them.
           Related image

 In New Zealand a cool TV series was Explore TV I like this TV show because they are exploring the wilderness and explore the beautiful nature in the NZ and I love this TV show because I also like exploring the nature with my friend and my family..
 If you want to see the video and you like to explore thing and learn about of something just click on the link: EXPLORE!

 Thank you guys for reading this blog post I hope you like and don't forget to give me a feedback for my Summer Learning Journey lesson thank you again and see you on my another blog post. Bye.


2 comments:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    That looks like an interesting dance. It looks like it would be very tricky to dance in those costumes. Why did they choose to wear those clothes?

    I haven't seen the show Explore before, but I might watch it sometime as I also enjoy the outdoors in NZ. Where to you like to explore nature?

    Thanks for sharing your reviews with us!

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumusta Laura,

    Thank you for commenting on my blog post and also thank you for the time that you read my blog post. By the way Laura I think they want to make the audience happy that why they want to wear them. I was happy to see that you like exploring to I really like exploring the nature of the forest. Laura Where are from?? Are you a teacher??
    Thank you again for the time and I really appreciate. Bye hope you have a great day.

    From Lhysette

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.