Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

What is Armistice Day????

 W.A.L.T learning to share my ideas and thoughts that I have learn.

Hello guys, welcome back for my another blog post today I'm going to tell you what we are doing this term on our reading group so we have been talking about Armistice Day and I'm here to tell you what are the thing that I learn.

The first thing that stood out to me was that the Armistice Day was showing like how many people celebrate the WW1 dead and how lots and lots of many people died and why did they want to celebrate the memories.

 The second thing was they are using the horns on the ship or at the church to celebrate the soldiers who fight at the WW1.

 The third thing was Armistice day was a treaty because it was like they signed something to end the war like example ( when someone buy a car and he want to bye it you have to sign something that you said you want the car and you give the money to the owner so you can ride in it) it was just like that you have to end it.

 Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you give me a helpful feedback and have a great day. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.