Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Best buddy time!!

 Hi guys today, I going to share to you what we are doing on our buddy time on every Friday.

   My buddy is Lhady she is a year 1 girl from Room 8 class with here best teacher Miss Harris. So we have been practising how to read a book and doing some spelling without helping to my big buddy and we have been doing reading on the first class of buddy time. My buddy Lhady is good at reading little books on here own time and she was also good at trying to draw a flowers and a star when she has a free time at house.

  

Thank you guys for reading this blog post with my buddy hope you give me your feedback about what do you think about to my buddy.Thank you again and have a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.