Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Summer Learning Journey lesson 5..

 Hello guys, welcome back for our another blog post so today we are all talk about my Summer learning journey practise lesson 5, but the bad thing was this is my last lesson practise but I know that we have another more fun adventures to do.

So the first thing we have to do we have to pick two thing you want to show to the other about the country that you pick, so I choose the England because that is the one that I pick also on my first lesson.
 So when I pick the two thing that I want to share I have to research them and find some interesting facts, I pick it because it interest me a lot when I see those photo. After that I have to put it and rep-resent the thing that I learnt on put on a Google slide and explain it on my own words. 

  So I make a slide that show you some Interesting facts about the England.
         
Click on this Link: Slide Show

Here is some site facts that you can read.

Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you like it and don't forget to give a feedback about what do you think, and if you have a question just ask me. Thank you again and have a great day. Bye.

 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lhysette,

    My name is Georgia and I am the Kaikohekohe (Northland) Cluster Manager for the Summer Learning Journey programme. I can tell you have put a lot of effort into the activity, however, I wasn't able to view the slideshow unfortunately. It said I didn't have access to view it.

    I liked how you included links to sites to read about facts and also provided a great explanation on what was needed to complete this activity. My sister was in England a few weeks ago and sent me photos of the Big Ben and other historic buildings. I hope one day I can see them in person.

    I hope you have a great summer Lhysette and enjoy ' The World Around Us' version of our programme. Cheers, Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumusta Georgia,

      My name is Lhysette from Hornby, thank you for the time you give to me and to read my blog post and also thank you for the awesome feedback. I'm sorry about the slide show because I forgot to share it but know I update my blog post so you can see the slide that I've made.

      Thank you for sharing some of the story about your sister and about the England I really appreciate it. I hope your wish came true to see those stuff on person I believe in you Georgia.

      Also I hope you have a great day Georgia and enjoy your Holiday.I really hope your wish can all make true. Bye :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.