Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

What is Volume and Capacity??

 Kumusta everyone, welcome for my another blog post so this time we are going to talk about something about the Volume and Capacity. We've been doing this since in a few days so this things is like talking about some object.

   So on a fast few day my teacher talk about Volume and Capacity buy using the object. The thing that they was a balloon and a big container with only half of water so when the balloon put in the water at the very bottom the water rise up because when the balloon was at the bottom of the container the space that the balloon has was a Volume and when it rise up the Capacity will hold the Volume.

    I hope you learn something about the Volume and the Capacity. 
So the balloon was a Volume that take up space and the Capacity was the liquid that hold the Volume. So we also made a D.L.O that u can easily understand the purpose of the Volume and the Capacity.  

                                                 D.L.O

Did you learn something from it??
Did you get easily?

Thank you for reading my blog post I hope you give me a feedback about my blog post about Volume and Capacity. Thank you again and have a great day bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.