Pages

Saturday 17 November 2018

Best long day out!!! (Part 2)

 Kia Ora guys, welcome for my another blog post so today I'm going to continue what happen on my long holiday with my best friends.

  First we go home at our house and we eat because we just go to New Brighton to get some crabs and fish with my friends when we done eating I take some rest because we are so tired waiting to our dad so I watch some cartoons on my tablet and when it's almost 4:00 pm I started taking a bath because we are going to Time Zone with my friends at 5:00 pm so when I done taking a bath I pick my clothes that I'm going to wear when I've done anything my sister helped me to do with my hair so when were done doing the things that we need we go to the Time Zone only with my sister and my dad because my mum is still in here work but my dad is going to get her when she text us so only us are going to the Time Zone.  When I get out at the car we saw Jhrnylle mum, and Jhrnylle mum help me to get the card so I can play with it.

 When I get my card we started playing at the arcade games we really have fun doing it. The first thing we try was we play at the basketball and we try it a lot of times the second thing we do was we look around and we take a picture together when we take a picture together we did some dancing and we play at part of the boys thing like racing and some drums, my favourite part of them was it was just like the same as hockey thing and my second favourite thing to do was when we ride at the roller coaster it was not real it like a 3D so I was happy playing does with my friends and we play and play happily. When it time for us to go home I go to Celine car because my dad go to my mum work and get her so she can go to Jhrnylle house because we are doing something.So when we are leaving I was really happy that I have does memories.

 Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you have a feedback for me and wait guys gust wait because there more thing that I want to tell you. Have a great long holiday bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.