Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Technology!!!

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post so today we are all going to learn about Technology this Technology was about our environment. So I'm here to explain it to you what we need to do on our Technology design.

 So there are a lot of issue about our rubbish on our lunch box so the problems was.
   There are a lot of companies that is made of plastic and food packaging and that was the issue at our class because sometime all of this thing can make a trouble on our environment because when you have plastic or food packaging sometimes the other kids just left their plastic every where that our problem at our school.

 That problem that we have to solve. So when it's  every morning they always remind us where do you put your thrush on a right bin. So this time we have to make our own design to help the environment so we have to pick something on our lunch box when you pick something you have to create and design for your product that you've pick, so probably I pick Ziploc bag because I know that most of the kid used it so I would try my best to make a great product that is easy to make.

So I make our design that we can do and I make a D.L.O that will show and explained how my product work, so I hope you like it.


Here it is..

 Click here for the Link that I've made: CLICK ME!!!

 I have a challenge for you guys, I would love to see a feedback want do you think for my design and I would like to see what do you think I need more. Did you understand the problems?? 

 Thank you guys for reading this blog post I hope you give me your quality feedback hope you have a great time.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.