Pages

Saturday 17 November 2018

Best long day out!!!

 Hello guys,welcome for my new blog post for today I'm going to tell you what happen on my holiday with my friends.

  When the morning come up I woke up early at the morning because we are going to go and get some crab so I get rash because I was late so my sister woke up and help me to organise my things that I need. When my dad said that "Let's go" I say bye to my sister because she doesn't want to go to fishing because she have to do some things that is especial for here. So the first thing me and dad go to Jhrnylle house because they are going either so I get out at the car and play with here for a little moment and when our dad is done doing some things I said to my dad " If Jhrnylle is fine to come with me at the car" he said "Yes" and we ride at the car together so we don't have any idea that we are going at Celine house because they are also going to come with us. Me and Jhrnylle are really happy to be always together. When we are almost there my dad said that we lost because he forget the name of the road so that's why we are always lost. So my dad ask some people if they now the name of the road that we have to go so my dad write the name of the road that the girl say to us. We are so happy because we arrived at the destination that we have to go.

  We get out of the car and run to see the beach we touch the beautiful sand but suddenly Celine dad said let's go to the New Brighton so we have to go there and wait when we are at the destination I was shocked because there are a lot of people than I thought so we run and play. When me and my friends are really felling bored and  we want to go home we said that to our dad and they said "OK" so we wait until 7 to 8 mins and suddenly they want to go home we are so happy because it's was really hot. We go at the car and go home because we have to go somewhere so when we at the car we play some fashion design with Jhrnylle barbie dolls we are so happy playing and suddenly it time for us to go home so I say bye to them and go home safely.

 Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you give me your feedback and have a great long holiday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.