Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

KEEP THE PRIVATE INFORMATION TO YOUR SELF!!!

 Hey guys, today I want you tell me if your are allowed to give your private information to a strangers. I learn this form the Summer learning Journey ( SLJ ) because they are the one who help us to keep our private information safe, and I'm here to tell you what I learn to them and I will share some tips.

  Tip 1: Don't give your phone number to the stranger because they might fool you that you know here and he might want to meet somewhere and do something to you.

 Tip 2: Don't ever put your email account on online because some of the stranger might use it to do something silly on online .

 Tip 3: Don't ever give your home address to someone you don't know because they might go to your house and they might rob your house.

 Tip 4: Don't tell to some what is your school name because they might go there and wait to you until it's home time and do something to you when your waiting to your mother.

 Tip 5: Don't ever tell your last name and your name to a stranger only to someone you know.

 Tips 6: Don't give your Birthday date to someone because maybe when it's your birthday they might see you and go to your birthday party and destroy your birthday party!.

 Tips 7: When someone want to talk to you and you don't know him or here and give you a candy ignored the stranger and don't ever talk.

 Tips 8: Don't ever show to the stranger your ID to school or your work because they might go to your work.

 Tips 9: Don't never ever show to someone your passport or your bunk account number because they might get some things that it's important to you.

 Tips 10: Don't ever tell to someone your credit card number like example when your at the bunk and stranger come to you want to see you credit number because they might want to get some money form your credit card number and be alert at everything.


 This is the tips that might help you keep you private information to the stranger but you only should tell your private information to someone you trust like example your Teacher, Mum, Dad,Sister or brother and your friend.

 Always be alert at everything what you are doing on online.🚫
By the way guys I have a question for you.
 Did you understand it?
 Did you learn something from it?

  Thank you guys for reading this blog post and I hope you learn something from it and always remember this tips and don't forget to give me your feedback about it. Have a great day bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.