Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Harry potter..

  Hello everyone, for today blog post is about what we did since last term and it's about our Harry potter slide show that Mrs T tell us and teach us how to do it .We did our slide show since form last term and now I'm going to tell you what we did and what we learn form it. So there are some question that you have to answer from the text that Mrs T give us you can easily find the answer form the text if you re-read properly and look for some clues that you can find and put the answer on the question that you find, there is also some fun activities that you can do. Here is the slide show that I'm talking about, hope you like it. 
        
    Here is the slide show.



 Thank you guys for reading  this blog post I hope you give your feedback about the slide show. Have great day bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.