Pages

Saturday 15 December 2018

Why is Christmas is Important??

 Kumusta guys, welcome back for my another blog post for today blog post was about Christmas and I was going to talk to you guys why do you think Christmas is Important.

 What do you think???
  Because Christmas was time for you to share your love to your family and to your friends and celebrate it with you heart it's important to celebrate the Christmas because there is one person who is important to us and that's Jesus because Jesus is also part of your family. Christmas is when Jesus celebrate his Birthday that's why December 25 is Christmas day because that's when Jesus born and that's why Dec 25 is Christmas day and it's important that you celebrate it with your heart because Jesus was always there to look after you and to comfort you. Christmas was the time for you to have fun celebrating with your family and friends.

 Thank you guys for reading my blog post  hope you learn something from it and hope you don't mind that my blog post is a bit short, but I hope you like it and don't forget to give me your positive helpful feedback. Hope you have you fun Christmas celebration and have a awesome day to on your Holiday. Bye

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.