Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Activity 3!! (SLJ)

 Hello guys, welcome for my another blog post for today's blog was about my third activity on my Summer Learning Journey, I'm really exited to show them to you because you might learn something from it.

  So the third task was about how to be smart on online?
So I'm here to share to you what I learn because we have been talking about how to keep our private information to our self, if you want to be smart at online you should not tell to anyone your private information like your last name, your school name and your email account those are thing that you should keep but you may tell them to a trusty people like your family, friends and you teachers but on online don't share some of your important information because they might do some silly things and hack your account. 

So that for me today's hope you learn something, and I also maid a D.L.O that share my learning.

  D.L.O


Thank you so much guys for reading my blog post hope you like it, and don't forget to give me your helpful and thoughtful feedback and if you have some question just ask and I'm happy to answer. Thank you again and have a great day and have awesome Holiday. Bye

2 comments:

  1. HEY Lhysette how’s it going? I have never commented on your blog today, so I'm going to be commenting on your blog about this amazing blog post you made about a digital footprint. Your presentation skills are really good. I like how you added little clouds then put full sentences in and talked about being online and how to be safe online. Just one question how do you think your digital footprint is positive or negative? πŸ˜œπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lhysette,

    I can tell that you've put a lot of thought into things that people can do to keep safe online, such as not sharing private information.

    Can you think of some more things that people can do to create a positive digital footprint? I think that people could make a positive digital footprint by keeping their comments positive, and always putting their best effort into their posts. What do you think?

    Keep up the great work, and I'll blog you later!

    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.