Pages

Saturday 15 December 2018

Pure New Zealand.

 Kia Ora everyone, welcome back for my another blog post so today blog post was about my Summer Learning Journey but sorry guys if it is a practise or a real one. So I'm exited to show to you what we made with my buddy.

 So I was talking about our Country New Zealand, In this country there is a lot of thing you can do and this Country there is a lot history that you might don't know, that's why I'm here to tell you some facts that I learned about the Pure New Zealand story. I'm here to tell you quick facts you know that in the past there is a people who discovered the New Zealand and that is the Maori culture, Maori is the first people who lived in the New Zealand that's why Maori langue is the main langue in our land. 

 So guys that is the end of my story hope you like it, if you want to see my D.L.O that we made just look down below.

  D.L.O 

    Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you learn something from it, and don't forget to give me your positive feedback. Thank you again and have a great Holiday. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lhysette,
    This is a fantastic example of a post that will gain you 4 points in the Summer Learning Journey! It all kicks off tomorrow and I look forward to reading and commenting on your posts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog and I'm sorry that I haven't replay you for a long time. Thank you again for your helpful feedback and hope you have a great Holiday.Bye.
      MERRY CHRISTMAS EMMA!!
      Lhysette:)

      Delete
    2. Kia ora again Lhysette,

      Now it's my turn to apologise for taking so long to reply. We have had so many students blogging that we are only now catching up! Have you still being enjoying the Summer Learning Journey?

      I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.