Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Day 2!! ( SLJ )

 Kumusta guys, welcome for my another bog post for today's blog post was about my activity on my Day 2 on Summer Learning Journey. I'm exited to share the task to you guys.

  So for today's task was to list three sports team that have the word of "Ferns" beside them in their sports name. So let't go and explore them!!

  "SILVERS FERNS"


Silvers ferns is the name of the national netball girls team, they play the most than the other national women's sports team and they play for New Zealand.


  "BLACK FERNS"

Black ferns are the New Zealand's senior women's rugby team, also the Black ferns are really clearly the supreme team in women's rugby world wide and they are the highest winning percentage and they are international rugby team. 

"TALL FERNS"

Tall ferns was now as the best women's basketball team in New Zealand.

This is all of the three list that search for my second thing that I have to do was to pick one team that has the best uniforms I like and why...

  For my opinion I like the Silver Ferns uniforms because it was really colourful and the uniform that they are wearing it was really fit on them and they are all beautiful, and I hope to see them on real life and also the others. It's not because it was colourful it was because I also like playing basketball and netball is just like a basketball.

  Thank you guys for listening to my blog post hope you like it and don't forget to give me your thoughtful and helpful feedback, also if you have some question that you want to ask me I would love to answer you guys. Thank you again and have a awesome day and have fun on your Holiday. Bye. 
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    Merry Christmas to you too! I see you have been busy working on the Summer Learning Journey activities already!

    It is interesting that all the teams you have found with the word 'fern' in the name are women's sports teams. Are there any men's teams with 'fern' in the name?

    This is a very well written blog post! If you use images from the internet, remember to say where you got them from.

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.g2c4e689b11_0_0

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog posts!

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.