Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Second task!! (SLJ)

 Hi guys, for today's blog post was about Summer Learning Journey and for today's task was about my hometown and it's New Zealand and I have to find to describe and what is special about my hometown. So we are going to start talking about my hometown.

  What is special about where you lived??
 First special thing about my home town: In my home town there is a lot of people was kind and helpful and it was always safe because everywhere you go there is a lot of people that is going to help you because when you did something there are always there to help and sort the problem for you that's why most of the people are so friendly that what I like most being so friendly to someone.

Second special thing about my home town: In my home town you can see a lot of place that can keep you calm because when you go outside and it was about nature you can easily calm your self by having some quite time with your family and friends and feel the warm breeze and smell the great nature.

 Third special thing about my hometown: In my home town there is a lot of a place that you can explore and enjoy like hiking, climbing,surfing and others because in my home town it was clean and safe and you can always see the beautiful sight of the nature.

 New Zealand was coolest country ever because you can see a lot of beautiful sight and a clean space for nature, and the New Zealand was the safest country in the world because you can easily tell when you look at the nature,that why I loved the nature of the New Zealand and exploring some different things.  

  So guys that was all for today's blog post about my activity 2, and I also hope that you like it and I have maid a D.L.O that share you some pictures.

 D.L.O

 Thank you guys fro reading my blog post I hope you like, and don't forget to give your helpful feedback and if you have a question I'm happy to answer you. Thank you again and have a great day and a awesome Holiday. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.