Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

DAY 2!!! (SLJ)

 Kumusta everyone, welcome back to my another blog post i'm really exited because I'm going to start my Day 2 activity on my Summer Learning Journey task, I was exited because it was look like it's about nature and I love nature a lot. But now let's get started.

  My task was about the really special environment because many plants haven't found in the world but in the New Zealand there largest and longest living endemic tree to our country. It called the Tane Mahuta the Tane Mahuta is largest and longest tree in the world and also some of the people called it as the "Lord of the Forest" because it was the endemic pants to our country. That was  my first ever task for my Day 2.
 The second thing that I have to do was if I would like to go and visit the Tane Mahuta one day and tell to you guys why I want ( or do not) want to visit this endemic tree. So I would love to let you now my opinion.

 My Opinion: I would love to go to the Tane Mahuta because it was a special tree for me because it was beautiful for me and a lot of people like to visit it that's why I would love to visit and see the Tane Mahuta on real life. I would like to go because it was about nature and it was endemic plants to our country it's not just like it was big and the longest plants it because I like to explore the nature a lot and if you see the picture I know you would love it. 
 I would love to share to you some history about the Tane Mahuta just click on the Link that I have found.
                                                             TANE MAHUTA!!
  

Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you like and learn something from it, and also don't forget to give your helpful feedback and if you have a question that you want to ask I would love to answer you guys. Thank you again and have a great day and have a awesome Christmas Holiday. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year. It's great that you have decided to join us as we learn all about the world around us.

    I can tell that you have put a lot of effort into your post - ka pai! I really like that you included a link to a site where people can learn more about Tane Mahuta. I agree, it is a very beautiful tree. I was fortunate enough to visit it a few years ago.

    Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of your posts over the next few weeks.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hazel,

    My name is Lhysette and thank you for your time that you comment on blog and read it I really appreciate it a lot . Also thank you for your helpful comment also thank you that you like my opinion by the way " Do you like nature"??

    I would love to see you and I hope you have a great Holiday. Bye.

    Lhysette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Lhysette,

    I love nature! One of my favourite things to do over the summer is spend time at the beach with my friends. What do you like to do over the summer?

    Thank you for your lovely message. I hope that you are also enjoying the summer holiday.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.