Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Day 3!!( SLJ )

  Kumusta everyone, today's blog post was about my Summer Learning Journey task on my day 3 activity 1. So I'm really exited because I'm almost there, so let's get started and be ready to learn.


   On my first activity I have to make a post of a description about my beast that I maid. 
  
My beast has the pointy teeth that when he bites, you my get the poison from his saliva because his saliva has the poison that might kill you. His eyes has the power of hypnotist because when you look at him, your eyes are going to be a dark blue like he has forever. The cross shape that he has on the top of his head was like when he was sleeping and if a human want to kill him that cross on top of his head are going to light and the beast can smell you and feel you when you you touch him and that all because of the power of the cross, also that cross can cursed you forever. This beast is only sleeping when it's morning and awake when it's night and he was half evil and half friendly to a human. My beast name was "Baxter Cursed". Also here is the beast that I maid.

 MY BEAST!!



Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you like it and don't forget to give me your awesome feedback and don't forget if you have a question that you want to ask just comment and I'm happy to answer you. Thank you again and have a great and an awesome Christmas Holiday. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumusta Lhysette! My name is Susie and I will be commenting on your blog throughout this year's Summer Learning Journey. It is great to see that you've been working hard on creating your posts.

    I love your mindset and attitude towards learning, I am so excited to be on this journey with you to learn more about our world and the environment!

    I really enjoyed reading your story about 'Baxter Cursed'. It seems like he has many super powers and it seems like the red cross on his forehead would be able to protect him in many ways. I have one question about his eyes - if I do look into his eyes, will it have any other effects on me other than making my eye colour turn blue? I would love to know.

    Also, does Baxter Cursed have any friends or family members of his kind?

    Thank you for sharing this creative story on your blog Lhysette. I can see on your profile that you enjoy watching movies, what is one of your favourite movies of all time? I am also a movie-lover and one of the best movies I remember from my childhood would have to be Monsters Inc. I am not a big fan of monsters but somehow I loved this movie as a child!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Susie,
      My name is Lhysette thank you for the time that you read my post I really appreciate it a lot, thank you for your helpful comment also I'm happy that I'm part of the Summer Learning Journey and work with all of you awesome teachers.

      I'm really thankful that you like the story about my beast that I maid, by the way the question that you want to ask about his eyes there is one effects than making your eyes blue and that is when you have the colour like he has your eyes are going to be darker and darker and when you opened them you can only see blue everywhere.

      Baxter Cursed only have his family and not that much friends because Baxter doesn't like going outside and he always want to fight to someone that's why he doesn't have much friends.

      Also thank you for reading my story, I don't know what is one of my favourite movies of all the time because I like all of the movies that I watched. I'm glad that you are also a movie-lover. Thank you again Susie and thank you for your wonderful comment. Bye.

      Lhysette:)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.