Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

DAY 3!!! ( SLJ)

 Kia Ora guys, welcome for my another blog post and for today's task on my Summer Learning Journey activity 2 was about DOC ranger. I'm really excited about this task because it was about animals.

   DOC ranger has the job to protect the New Zealand wildlife like animals and plants who is living on the islands. My job was to list three thing that is going to be a good thing for the DOC rangers and list three bad things that could happen to DOC rangers.

Good things
- doc rangers they take care of the wild animals and wild plants, also the endangered animals and plants.
-  they taught the animals to be friendly for people who visits them.
- they love their job as they could help the animals and plants.

Bad things
- they might encounter dangerous animals that is venomous and animals could hurt them.
- they might die if the animal that has venom bite them.
-Doc rangers could might across angry animals or pets. Those angry animal might bites the doc rangers and injured themselves so bad.

 I also need to make a decision if I want to be a DOC rangers or not.
 I kinda like to be DOC rangers because I can help some of the wildlife animals that is leaving on the islands and I also can learn some a lot of stuff about animals, but I was a bit scared of some of the wild animals that like fighting with a human that was I'm afraid of.
  I also find a website that show you some good thing and bad things about the DOC rangers, just click on the LINK...  

   You guys do you want to be a DOC rangers someday.????

   Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you enjoy it and if you have a question to ask I'm happy to answer, don't forget to give me your positive and helpful feedback. Thank you again and have an awesome day on you Christmas Holiday. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Tena Koe Lhysette,

    Another amazing post I see. I am delighted to see how you've been using different online sources to find useful bits of information. You are showing us a perfect example of using the internet as a powerful learning tool.

    You have mentioned some great points in your list of pros and cons. Working in animal reserves (the islands) with the wild animals will naturally involve unforeseen danger. This is why it is super important to be trained to do the job - where you'll be able to learn different skills and tricks for handling a wild animal.

    I can see on your profile that you would love to be a nurse so being a DOC ranger could also be an option for you because it involves saving precious lives. Do you love animals?

    Ka kite,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.