Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Day 2!! (SLJ)

 Kia Ora everyone, welcome for my another blog post for today's blog post was about my third task on my day 2 on Summer Learning Journey, and I'm really exited to do this third task because it was kinda about maths and I like maths. So look down and get ready to learn..

  For my third task I have to do some solving the maths problem that they give us and also explain how I figured them out.  Do you know that the cactus are only able to survive when they have 3 ml water for a day, as human we also drink at least 3 ml of a water a day and that was AWESOME.. 


 I also made a D.L.O that show I figured them out..

   Figured D.L.O!!



Thank you so much guys fro reading my blog post and if you have some question or advice and I'm happy to answer you. Thank you again also don't forget to give me your helpful and thoughtful feedback about what you think. Thank's again and have great day and enjoy your Christmas Holiday. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    I am super expressed with you presentation skills and I love how you have added a small drawing of a cactus in the corner. You are super creative and your colourful slide has caught my attention straight away!

    Thank you for explaining each step you have taken to solve this maths problem. Long multiplication can be quite challenging to understand but you have provided a detailed description of how the whole system works. You would be an amazing maths teacher! Is maths one of your favourite subjects? If not, what is it? :)

    Looking forward to hearing back from you soon and Happy New Year :)

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.