Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

First Activity!! (SLJ)

 Kia Ora everyone, today blog post was about my first task on Summer Learning Journey, because it was going to start today and I was exited to blog and explore some different thing.


  The First ever task was to find some 3 fun fact that you can share but it has to be New Zealand history. In Summer Learning Journey you can learn some things and find some fun facts that you might don't know, and Summer Learning Journey can always keep you feel better when you are bored and don't have to do the Summer Learning Journey activity was there to help you keep you calm that why I was exited to see some more activity..

 Quick tree facts: 
 There is a Maori name for New Zealand and that was Aotearoa, Aotearoa has the main meaning for the land of the long white cloud.

 In New Zealand there is only 30% of the country that has forest. 

There was actually two official national anthems for the three countries in the world and they are combined together when you sing the National Anthem of the New Zealand. The first version was God Save the Queen and the other version was God Defend New Zealand.

  So guys that is for today blog post about my first ever Summer Learning Journey task. And hope you learn something from it and I also maid a D.L.O that share a three facts that I learn.

    If you have some question that you want to ask about just comment down below and I would happy to answer them.
  
  D.L.O!!



Thank you guys for reading my blog post for my first ever Summer Learning Journey tasks, hope you don't forget to give me your feedback about what you think and hope you have a great day and have a awesome Holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Tena koe Lysette,
    Well done for completing all of day 1 activities for the Summer Learning Journey and putting in such a huge effort, your posts are great. :)
    I am pretty happy that there aren't really any dangerous animals or insects in New Zealand, can't say I'm too fond of creepy crawlies. Have you ever seen a snake before?
    Remember next time to attribute where you got your pictures from and links to where you got your information from too :)
    Here is a great link to help with how to attribute pictures: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Emma,

      Thank you for reading my blog post and also thank you for the time that you read my blog post and comment on it with your helpful and positive feedback. Also I think we are really lucky that we doesn't have any dangerous animals in New Zealand because I'm afraid to see them.

      Next time I will try to keep on my mind about what you said on my pictures and thank you for the help and also for the link that you send to me. Thank you again and have a awesome day. Bye.

      Lhysette :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Lhysette,

      You are very welcome, it was a lovely post to read.

      Which dangerous animal in particular would you really not want to bump in to if you were go to somewhere like Australia?

      Not a problem at all, it's always good to learn these new skills, you could always teach some of your friends to do it when you return to school.

      Happy blogging. :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.