Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Activity 3...


Hi guys welcome back for my another blog post and for today task is about temperatures I'm really happy to know this thing. Look down below and get ready.

   So my task for today is to make a graph that show the temperatures that they gave. It was fun making a graph and here the graph that I make of hope you like it.



                                           MY GRAPH 

Thank you guys for reading my blog hope you like and sorry that this blog post is a short one also if you have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer, don't forget to give me your helpful feedback. Thank you again and have a great day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    This is a very neat graph - well displayed information that is easy to interpret. Did you make it on Google Sheets?

    Those temperatures are extraordinarily high aren't they? I can't imagine how hot 71 degrees celsius would feel! Is it pretty hot in the Philippines? How hot does it get there?

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.