Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 1...

Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post for today’s blog is about sleeping and I’m excited because now I’m Day 3 on my Week 2.

  So my main goal was to tell to you guys whether if I was a night owl or an early riser if you kinda don’t know what is night owl or an early riser they are not same you know why  because a night owl is when you sleep so late and an early riser is when you woke up so early in the morning. So let’s go back on my goal so my second goal is to tell to you guys about the rest of my family and if they are the same as me when I woke up and sleep.

    So I was a night owl because sometimes I was sleeping so late like 11 to 12 pm and I was not a early riser because sometimes I woke up 10 to 11 am but my family and I are not the same because my mum is not a night owl because she sleep like 8 to 9 pm but she was a early riser because she always woke up like 7 to 8 am, but my sister is really a night owl because sometimes she sleep like 12 to 1 pm and she was not an early riser because she woke up like 11 to 12 am sometimes and my dad is like my mum I think they are the same. I would say that we are not all the same at all.

Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you like it and if you have some question that you want to ask my happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your feedback. Thank you again and have lovely day.Bye

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    It is pretty interesting to find out that all of your family members are different and unique in their own way! I'd have to say that my family members are all night owls because we love to stay late at night and spend time together as a family.I think it is now a habit we all got used to! We still need to get up early if we have responsibilities in the morning but sometimes we love to stay in bed during weekends. I'm sure we are all guilty of having a lazy Sunday morning from time-to-time!

    What do you like to do with your family members when they all get together? My family loves to play board games and have movie nights.

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.