Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 1..

 Kumusta everyone, welcome back for my another blog post and for today's blog post is about Milford sound and that was a interesting and it looks like it was a about travelling let’s see if it is about exploring  let’s look down and see.

So my task for today is to tell  to you guys which are the three options that I would take to explore the Milford sounds and the options are to visit the Milford Sound by a boat, foot ( walking to go to the Milford Sound)or helicopter this are the three options.
 On my opinion I would like to a ride on the boat because it will give me some fresh air that can calm me so easily and also when I ride on the boat I can also hear the sound of the water and it feel really relaxing also I can see the beautiful view of the nature outside. That why I would love to rid on the boat.   
  What about you guys what would you pick???
Thank you guys for reading this blog post and hope you enjoy it and if you have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer also don't forget to give me your helpful feedback. Thank you again and have a great lovely day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lhysette,

    You always make your posts super interesting to read and I love how you always have paragraphs in your writing. It is much easier to follow when you divide your big chunks of writing into small paragraphs. Keep up the good work.

    I agree with you that a boat ride around Milford Sound would be an unforgettable experience. I love to hear the ocean waves and my favourite colour is also the colour of the ocean. It would be amazing to see the reflection of the sky change overtime, imagine looking at the sunset on one of these boats...!

    I would also love to go on the helicopter ride but I'm sure it won't be as relaxing as the boat rides. I heard that the engine sounds are super loud when you are in a helicopter. The view from the sky would be undoubtedly beautiful though, don't you think?

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.