Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 1...

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post and today is a new topic for my Summer Learning Journey because now I'm in week 2 and I'm exited to do some fun new things.

     So my goal for today was to tell to you guys what is my one  favourite thing to do when I'm in outdoors, so you guys what is your favourite thing to do at outdoors??
    Because me I like swimming and here is my sentence that I want to share to you and a picture of myself.

One of my favourite outdoors activity is swimming, it started swimming when I was 6. I love being in the water, it gives me chill every time I was in there. This outdoor activity help me especially my body for a great workout because when it comes to swimming I need to move my whole body against the resistance of the water. Below was the picture of me doing the outdoors activity. 


 

Thank you guys for reading my blog post and hope you like it if you have some question I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your positive feedback. Thank you again hope you have a beautiful day. Bye.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette,

    Thank you for sharing this story about your favourite thing to do during summer. I like the part when you talked about moving your body against water resistance. What a perfect way to describe moving underwater! I remember when I first got my cast off after breaking my leg, I had to practice walking underwater before walking on the ground. It is not a very pleasant memory (OUCH) but the water definitely helped me a lot!

    Do you have any favourite water sport? I recently started learning windsurfing and I am loving the experience. It was super challenging at the start but I am getting better with time.

    Hope you have heaps of fun playing in water during summer Lhysette :)

    Take care,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.