Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Activity 1... ( WEEK 3 )

 Hello guys, welcome back for my another blog post and today I'm really exited to start my Week 3 activity and I'm really happy to start the activity because it look like it about the nature.

 So my task is about to least three things that tourist could do while they were here and visit the NZ and what could be the time of the year I think would be the best for the tourist to come and visit.

   Ber months.
It is the mount when spring started.

    In Summer you could feel the warm breeze and do some fun activity like hiking, biking and others.

The summer is great because you can fly a kite with the warm breeze that the sun gave.

When it's summer you could visit the beautiful nature outside and you could also visit some amusement park. 

         Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you enjoy it if you have some question I would love to answer your question also don't forget to give me your thoughtful feedback. Thank you guys again and hope you have some awesome day. Bye.

     


1 comment:

  1. Those are all great things to do in the summer in NZ. Summer is my favourite time of year because we have a long holiday, we celebrate Christmas, and the weather is usually warm.

    I don't like winter so much because you always have to wear lots of layers of clothing.

    Thanks Lhysette!

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.