Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 1..

 Kia Ora everyone,welcome back for my another blog post and today task is about fishing in New Zealand and I'm here to talk about these things.

  So over the past some fisherman have caught too many fish in one area so when it happens again they will call the area "over fished" and it is called to all private. If some of the people caught fishing in these areas they are required to pay a money that will cause $100 000 for over fishing.
    So my goal is to tell to everyone what I think about the rule and why I think it.
  
  My answer:
I think the rule that they give is good but the money is too big but the rule that they give is good because if they don't give that rule they won't be will no more fish left and that area would be sad because if they don't give that rule all of the people will come to that area and try to finish the fish and that was not good at all.

     Thank you guys for reading my blog post if you have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your helpful feedback.Thank you again and have a great day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    I have to express how impressed I am of the work that you have been putting in for the past few weeks. It is clear to me that you have not rushed through these activities and have taken your time to carefully consider how to answe the questions. Keep up the good work - ka pai!

    I agree with you that the main purpose for having the law (fine) in place is understandable. As mentioned in the activity, they won't be able to replenish the stocks without a certain amount of fish. Also, if this issue was to continue on, we may be facing bigger issues such as extinction of a species.

    What do you think the reasonable amount for the fine would be? Setting $100,000 as a fine definitely does send a strong message out there but I do agree with you that this is a bit too much. Let me know your thoughts!

    Talk to you soon,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.