Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 2...

  Hello guys, welcome back for my another blog post and for today goal is about Lake Taupo Cycle you why? look down below and you might know it.

    So my goal is to list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew I also have to tell to you guys why I have chosen this each person.   

   As for me I know how to ride a bike though being a cyclist is not my passion, I'm an active person when it comes to participating in outdoor activities. So if I would be given a chance to have a support crew on my Lake Taupo Cycle Race it will be my family. My family will give me strength to fight and not give up on the race. I would choose my mum as she was one of my support and my strength when I'm having a competition. My father would be one of my supporter as well because he will give me laughter and energy when I was tired. My Sister would be the one my support to because she was always there to help me with everything.

    Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you like, if you guys is on the Lake Taupo Race who is you three support??, also don't forget to give me your helpful feedback. Thank you again hope you have lovely day. Bye.







1 comment:

  1. Hello Lhysette,

    It is lovely to see that you've chosen each and every one of your family members to be on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew. You spend lots of time with your family and they know you the best so I'm positive they will be able to support you whole way through.

    What sort of outdoor activities do you like to participate in? Do you enjoy being a member of a big sports team? Do you play any sports at all? I would love to know.

    I personally love to swim, cycle and hike because they are all outdoor activities. I am not a huge fan of playing sports inside because it could get super hot and crowded.

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.