Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Activity 1... ( WEEK 3 )

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog post and today's task is about my bird and I'm exited to share to you my bird.

So my task is to a short description of my bird and tell where does my bird normally live, and what does my bird normally eat. Here is my short description. 

   The name of my bird is "Koko" she is a type of a bird that lived in the forest she normally eat banana. Koko like to play with the people and when you called here name she was gonna look at you and he will come close to you, she is very lovely and playful bird.My bird was a zebra dove but in the Philippine we called them Bato bato. ( SORRY I DON"T HAVE A PICTURE OF MY BIRD BECAUSE SHE WAS IN HE PHILIPPINES)

  Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you like it and if have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your thoughtful feedback. Thank you again and have a great day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette,

    I like the way you start your blog posts by explaining the task.

    I did a Google search for bato bato as I didn't know what they looked like. What a lovely looking bird! Is Koko a pet Zebra Dove? How does she get to the banana? Can she peck away the skin?

    Thanks for teaching us about a different kind of bird!

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.