Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 1..

 Hello guys, welcome back for my blog post and for today's task is about Flax weaving do you guys know that?? well I'm not sure what is it to but maybe if we look down below we might know what is it..

     Do you know guys that Flax weaving is an art form that is a long history for the New Zealand collection natural plant and you know that they used them to create cloaks, basket, mats , traps ad ropes. Have you tried it??

   My goal is to tell to you guys if I like to try it or not and also I also have to tell if making Flax weaving is interest me? WHY OR WHY NOT???

  ANSWER AND REASON:
I would like to try making this Flax weaving because it looks like it was really cool for me and it was the New Zealand collection natural plant and also this Flax weaving can also make some cool thing like basket and ropes and others. Flax weaving is really interest me because I already tried this thing before and it was super fun and it can also make you stress gone because when you make it was hard at the first but when you try again and again it can make you feel proud to yourself that's why it was really lovely..

   Thank you again for reading this blog post hope you enjoy it and also if you have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your thoughtful feedback. Thank you again have a great lovely day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Lhysette,

    It is great to hear that you've already tried flax weaving before. What sort of small objects did you create with flax? I like how you have mentioned the feeling of satisfaction that comes after failing many times at the start! Nothing is easy from the get go but you will pick up different skills as you progress through the journey. Practice makes perfect!

    If you could create anything out of flax, what would it be? This is a pretty interesting idea but I would love to create a beach dress. It would be pretty cool to have a dress made out of flax because the air would come in and I wouldn't feel too hot. I'll also be able to blend in with nature :) What do you think?

    Take care and I'll talk to ya soon!

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.