Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 3...

 Hi guys, welcome for my another Summer Learning Journey task and today task it's a little bit hard for me you know why? look down below and you might know it..

    So my goal for today is to make a D.L.O and write out each fact and it has to be in CAPITAL LETTERS beside the fact that they give, also I have to to say the word " TRUE " if the fact say is " TRUE" and "FALSE" if the is not true.
   Here is the D.L.O that I made. Hope you like it.


Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you like it, if you have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer also don't forget to give me your positive feedback. Thank you again hope you have a lovely sunny day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Lhysette,

    I am super impressed with your presentation skills - this post looks great!! I like how you have listed the true/false facts in each cube. Isn't it pretty interesting that sharks do have eyelids but they do not blink because the surrounding water cleans its eyes?

    Did you also get to find out what the correct terminology is for a group of fish? They are not called "classes" but they are called ... (?) I will leave this to you to fill in the gap for me :) Also let me know if you have a favourite type of fish or marine organism!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.