Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 3..

 Hi guys, welcome back for my another blog pots and for today's task is about to write a short story for the picture and I'm really exited to do this.

So my task will be write a short story what I think is happening in the picture and I choose only one picture I have to tell to you guys where you think the people are what you thing they were doing at the time they stopped to pose for the selfie.

 Here is the short story that maid.
I chose the selfie #3.
Lina was a tourist in Venice Italy. She was with her friends who will stay in Italy for 3 months. Lina and her friends loves travelling around the world. As they stayed in Italy they decided to go around near the hotel that they are staying the moment that their in Italy. As they were wandering around they found out a great view to have a selfie and it was close to the like and the view at the background a colourful houses that catches everyone's eyes. Lina first take the selfie cause she loved the view. The place was in Grand Canal Italy. It was a famous canal that every tourist would love to go. Because Lina and her friends were already in Italy they took the chance to wander around and go the famous canal and have a selfie.

Thank you guys for reading this blog post hope you enjoy it if you have some question that you want to ask I'm really happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your thoughtful feedback. Thank you again and have a great day.Bye.










1 comment:

  1. Tena Koe Lhysette,

    I enjoyed reading your short story about a tourists in Italy named Linda. You have described everything in detail and I thought it was such a cool idea to take the readers on a journey with you. Your story made me want to visit the Grand Canal and take a selfie just like Linda. I have never been to Italy but I'm sure it would be a place full of wonders.

    If you could choose anywhere in the world to travel, where would it be and why? Do you also have a specific selfie spot in mind? I would love to go scuba diving with colourful marine creatures in one of the tropical islands.

    Happy blogging,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.