Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Activity 3... ( WEEK 3 )

 Hello guys, welcome back for my another blog post and today's blog is about maths problem again and I'm really exited to do it.

  So my main goal is to try to solve the maths problem that they gave and it was very tricky for me so I try my best and here is the answer for my maths problem.

   ANSWER:
If it will take for about 5 days to removed each moulded, each day that they are removing mould they could remove for about 1 to 2 mould each day.
7 divide by 5=1.4
It will take for about 35 days to remove each mould and it will take 5 weeks to completely remove all the mould in the room.
7 x 5=35

35 divide by  7=5

Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you like it and if you have some question that you want to ask I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your thoughtful feedback. Thank you again and have a great day.Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette,

    Can you please confirm for me what your final answer is? I think it's in there somewhere, I just got a little bit lost!

    I'll check back soon!

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.