Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Activity 3..

Kia Ora everyone, welcome back for my another blog post for today's main goal was about life in New Zealand and I'm exited to share to you what I did.

So my main goal was to describe the New Zealand to the people who haven't come to New Zealand, and you know guys that the New Zealand is a beautiful country for me...

Here is the D.L.O letter for the people who read my blog post. Hope you guys like it.


Here is the photo that I take and it was the place that we explore and it was so beautiful and a peaceful place. Here it is.


Thank you guys for reading my blog post hope you enjoy it and if you have some question about my task I'm happy to answer you also don't forget to give me your feedback about it. Thank you again hope you have a great day. Bye.









2 comments:

  1. Good morning Lhysette,

    This was a wonderful piece of descriptive writing on how life is like in New Zealand. I like how you have mentioned different cities such as Auckland and Christchurch. It was also awesome to see that you've talked about the people living in the country, fun places to visit, our native wildlife, and also the famous people and landmarks! You couldn't have summarised it any better. Tino pai!

    If I could give you one piece of advice, it is important to choose whether you want to write your story in past tense or present tense and stick to it! Sometimes it could be quite challenging to keep this in the back of your mind when you're writing but it is super important! Maybe you can develop a habit of proof-reading to see if there is anything you could change. I'm sure it would be super helpful for you in the future.

    Keep up the amazing work Lhysette ⭐

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lhysette,

    My name is Hinerangi, I am a year 8 student at Pt England School which is located in East Auckland. Check it out sometime. I think your description about New Zealand is awesome. I bet everyone who is reading this post will probably have the time to, get off the couch and spend some time in New Zealand. Your advice for everyone who has never been to New Zealand should actually come as it's definetly a one of a kind place. Do you have places in New Zealand that you haven't been to? Where would you go to visit, In New Zealand?

    Awesome Work,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.