Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

My new DLO about Tidy Numbers

Hey guys Good Morning. Welcome for my another blog post.
   Where here to talk about how to do a Tidy Numbers, yesterday my group in maths talking about how to do tidy numbers, I'm really exited to show to the other kids how to do it , well I'm here to teach you. Site back and relax and enjoy the video 

                                    Here is My example.....
                      

Thank you guys for watching my DLO about Tidy Numbers. Don't forget to give a feedback . Bye!!!. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.