Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

MY ART WORK YEHHHH

  Kiora. Welcome for my another blog posts.  I'm here to show you guys my Art work.          

First we talk about the secondary colour, means is resulting to mix the 2 primary colour like yellow and blue that makes green. And the amazing Miss D and Miss Mclachlan show us how to mix the colour and we try our best at that.  That was really fun because when we mix the colour i learned a lot because sometimes I don't understand when you mix the two colour so thats why I got more knowledge about the colour.  Don't forget when your going to paint just slow down. Were doing 3D of our self and lego man that you should look like you and others . And look down guys to see my ART work ⤵   


Thank you guys to to listen to me and don't forget to give me a positive comment. BYE AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ( : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.